Membership of Mental Health Nurse Managers Ireland
Membership of Mental Health Nurse Managers Ireland is open to any registered psychiatric nurse who, in the view of the National Executive, holds permanent appointment in the posts listed below acting into that position for I year and 1 day:
- Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing and related grades.
- Nurse Practice Development Co-ordinator
- Clinical Nurse Manager 3
- Night Superintendent
- Nurse Tutor
- Persons acting whole-time in any of the above posts for not less that one year.
- Provides a medium for the exchange of views and issues on any matter
relevant to the profession
- Network of regional representatives who act as a resource to members
- Annual conference – discussion and debate – provides a forum for presentation of relevant practice, service and related matters
- Regional seminars on contemporary issues
- Reflect the views of Mental Health Nurse Managers at local, regional and national fora.
Membership Renewal and Application
Annual membership commences in May of each year and the subscription shall be agreed at the Annual General Meeting. You can apply and renew membership in 2 ways – on-line or via post. Select one of the 3 options below: