Membership of Mental Health Nurse Managers Ireland
Membership of Mental Health Nurse Managers Ireland is open to any registered psychiatric nurse who, in the view of the National Executive, holds permanent appointment in the posts listed below acting into that position for I year and 1 day:
- Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing and related grades.
- Nurse Practice Development Co-ordinator
- Clinical Nurse Manager 3
- Night Superintendent
- Nurse Tutor
- Persons acting whole-time in any of the above posts for not less that one year.
- Forum for exchange of views to debate relevant topics
- Network and Peer support
- Access to expert professional support
- Access to executive and leadership masterclasses / CPD training
- Opportunity to attend Annual MHNMI Conference
- Opportunity to be involved on MHNMI sub groups.
- Access to Regional masterclasses / CPD training
- CPD certificates for all masterclass events and annual conference.
- Opportunity to be nominated to HSE and DOH national working groups
- Involvement in research and policy sub-committees
- Opportunity to have your views and the views of Mental Health Nurse Leaders at local, regional and national level
Membership Renewal and Application
Annual membership commences in May of each year and the subscription shall be agreed at the Annual General Meeting. You can apply and renew membership in 2 ways – on-line or via post. Select one of the 3 options below: